Standards for Students
1. Creativity and innovation.
2. Communication and collaboration.
3. Research and information fluency.
4. Critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making.
5. Digital citizenship.
6. Technology operations and concepts.
Standards for Teachers
1. Facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity.
2. Design and develop digital age learning experiences and assessments.
3. Model digital age work and learning.
4. Promote and model digital citizenship and responsibility.
5. Engage in professional growth and leadership.